Friday, May 25, 2007

Moving comment

This is a response to an article that was on the front page of The Houston Chronicle. It speaks to me in a very real way, I think her story explains how a lot of Americans feel or will feel.

BonnieBlueSky wrote:

I love Ron Paul because he broke the wicked spell that has hung over me since 9-11. I was in the twin towers having lunch at the restaurant at the top of the World Trade Tower just days before 9-11. All the staff I met were of course killed. I went around for years yelling "the sky is falling" just like Glenn Beck and Shaun Hannity. When Shaun and others said "they hate us because we are free", I believed it. THAT LIFE IS A LIVING DEATH!! Incessant HYPER-VIGILANCE is a living death!

Then I listened to Ron Paul say 1."No, they hate us because we are in their country and have been bombing them FOR 10 YEARS
2. We are now into huge debt to china to pay for this war.
3. We just marched into Iraq so we can just march out.

Today I truly chuckle chuckle chuckle when I hear they hate us because we are free. It's silly to imagine that I am wanted dead because someone hates my freedom. People have more important things to think about than Squashing American freedom. However, I understand now that as much as I hate this invasion of illegals into my country, I can imagine people in other countries do not care much for American occupation. The spell is broken! I have renewed hope in my life!! Life is good. People are good. Ron Paul is my hero!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory